Answers the following questions: Where do I get the Roku app? Where can I find the LightSpeed app in the Roku app store? Where do I download the LIVE Roku app?
LightSpeed LIVE setup instructions
Welcome to LightSpeed Live Preview release!
At this time, we are offering limited telephone support for LIVE app. For best results, please send feedback or questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROKU quick start guide:
*** A ROKU 3 OR NEWER IS REQUIRED TO RUN THIS APP ***
1. From your web browser, open http://my.roku.com and login to your Roku account.
2. Click on the link "Add a channel"
3. Enter "lightspeed" for the channel access code. When asked, click "Yes, add channel" to add LightSpeed live to your Roku
4. If the channel doesn't automatically download to your ROKU, you can force it by doing the following:
From your ROKU, press the HOME key. Click up once to select System. Select System update. Click OK to "Check now" -- this will force LightSpeed Live to install right away
5. Now open the LightSpeed Live app. Register your account using the following information:
Username: (provided at time of activation)**
Password: (provided at time of activation)**
** This is sent via email to the same email address used to order service - This is your billing email address.
Enter any name you wish to identify this Roku device. You can add up to 5 devices to your account.
Select Register your device and select OK.
Press the HOME key on your ROKU app to return to the home screen. Load the LightSpeed LIVE app again and you're in!
A few tips:
1. From the channel list, you can press the back button to reach the main menu. This will allow you to access the channel guide, favorite channel list and DVR functions.
2. While watching TV , press the OK button to return to the channel guide or channel list (whatever you were using last)
3. From the channel grid, you can press * to reach DVR functions or build your favorite channel list.
4. Use the A & B buttons on your remote to page up & page down through the channel list and program guide.
5. The app uses "adaptive bitrate" technology to adapt stream video quality to your available bandwidth. If you have a poor connection, you will have poor quality video. We recommend wired ethernet or insure your Wi-Fi is using 5G and is in reasonably close proximity to your router.
6. When you first load a channel, it will start at the low bitrate and adapt over about 6 to 10 seconds to the highest quality supportd by your connnection. You SHOULD see a picture better than cable or satellite. If you don't, see #5 above.
7. We're about 95% finished with our channel lineup. Some channels aren't there yet. For major networks, we're carrying national affiliates until the local affiliates can be installed. Targetting this to be completed by the end of May.
Lots of other features, play around and enjoy!
Please send all of your feedback or questions VIA EMAIL to email@example.com
You may also install LIVE Anywhere app on your Android Phone or Tablet. Search for "LightSpeed Live" in the Google Play Store.