Here's a short tutorial on how to block certain websites from being accessed on your local network:
1. Start by navigating to http://www.routerlogin.com/ and typing in your username and password. By default, the username is "admin" and the password is "password".
2. At the top, click on the button that says "Advanced", then "Security" on the left, then "Block Sites".
3. Listed here you will see the schedule for blocking specific sites. You can change the schedule settings to meet your preference.
4. In the "Keyword" box you can enter a website (www.google.com) to block anyone attempting to go to a specific site, domain (.com) to block anyone navigating to a website ending in .com, or enter a "." to block all websites.
5. After typing the keyword, press "Add Keyword" and hit "Apply".